0 to 2 years of research experience with financial or an equity research firms
Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance Preferred addl. Qualification – CFA Level 2 Cleared
Equity research, financial modelling, due diligence, experience of using Bloomberg, passion for
financial markets and cross-asset research/strategy, eye for details, process oriented, proactive
nature with a zeal to meet deadlines.
- Conduct analysis of macro-economic events, regulatory framework across geographies and
- Study fundamental industry trends and coverage of individual companies across equity and credit markets.
- Initiate and maintain research through end-to-end reports on companies/sectors that include thorough analysis of business drivers, macro events, industrial and regulatory developments, competitive positioning and relative analysis with peers.
- Build and maintain financial models.
- Maintain research data, tracking corporate results and events on a day-to day basis.
- Maintain internal processes and add value to inbuilt scoring models.
- Contribute to the drafting of investment papers for review by investment managers before submission to Investment Committee.
- Attend seminars, training sessions, roadshows, meet company managers, stock market traders, fund managers and stockbrokers.
- Assist investment managers with commercial and financial due diligence, performing market research and financial analysis, including review of historic and prospective information.
- Undertake performance assessments of existing and prospective investees and assisting the investee companies in performance efficiency.